Please feel free to leave me a comment in regards to any open positions that you think I am a fit for, I will respond if I feel it is a match.
Also per request, I can grant access to a private self hosted GIT repo to demonstrate personal python projects I have worked on.
6 thoughts on “Request Professional Resume’”
Sr. Linux Admin / DevOps Engineer (full time permanent) needed in Wakefield, MA or Sudbury, CT. If you are available and interested, please contact me asap at 508-861-4194.
E-mail: [email protected]
Happy New Year!!
One of our direct client is looking for a Sr. System Engineer/Admin and offering perm. role in Truckee, CA. If you are available i would love to discuss further with you.
Feel free to reach me @916-542-2849.
Senior Linux Admin
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6+ Months (Long term)
Start date: Immediate
• Experience in a Production Environment: Previous hands-on technical experience in a large-scale production environment.
• Highly experienced with Linux operating systems (RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS), Tomcat, Apache, Puppet, MySQL especially as it pertains to web application.
• Experience with cloud technology (OpenStack, VMware) and virtual deployment methodology
• Strong scripting skills to automate deployments and maintenance.
295 Durham Avenue, Suite A,
South Plainfield NJ – 07080
Ph : 908 325 3555 X 111
Email: [email protected]
The job description is below and let me know if you are comfortable with the requirement. Please send me your resume, contact details and hourly rate info and we can discuss additional info, thanks.
Job Title: Linux Admin
Location: Irwindale, CA
Contract : 6+ Months CTH
We’re looking for a Linux admin, with the following
1. Know the command line well. No GUI
2. Scripting in bash. Conditionals and error handling
3. Knows difference between shareable object and static library
4. Trouble shooting and common Linux tools
5. Be able to explain technology in layman term
Thanks & Regards,
Venkat Kuntla | Technical Recruiter | Feuji
O: 972.845.7072 | E: [email protected]
15851 Dallas Parkway, Suite 600, Addison, TX, 75001
I am Sonali, a Talent Acquisition professional with Nityo Infotech.
Just wanted to touch base with you regarding an Urgent Opening that we have been aggressively recruiting for.
Location : Newark, DE
• Participates in design, development and implementation of systems engineering activities, to include OS technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities.
• Responsible for components of complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
• Assists in establishment of input/output processes and working parameters for hardware compatibility and coordination of subsystems design and integration of total system.
• Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
• Very good hands on experience developing perl, shell, korn shell scripts ( Mandatory skill)(Linux / RHEL)
• Knowledge about Linux/RHEL servers
• Knowledge about database like DB2 or any SQL is added advantage
Sonali thapa 412-564-1240
Hello Jason – One of our Top Client need a “Linux System Engineer” in Trumbull,CT. If interested ,Please email your resume to [email protected] or you can reach me 212-682-8712
“Linux Systems Engineer ”
Currently – 881 Linux systems are running at THE CLIENT
Good practice of documenting scripts
Knowing basics of scripts (not necessarily an expert in scripting)
This person would become an active member of our Linux team. Be participating in Linux team meetings, and perform Linux systems build, Decommissioning of legacy systems, patching systems…
* experience with RHEL (provisioning, management, patching, decommissioning)
* experience with configuration management using puppet and Satellite
* review, diagnose and respond to monitoring and logging
* ability with scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, or Python
* create and maintain IT documentation
* storage experience with oracle asm, nfs, lvm
Nutech Information Systems
250 Park Avenue, Suite 7079,
New York, NY 10177